NEW DELHI: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has announced recruitment drive for 63 different posts under Telangana State Pollution Control Board. The online application process began on February 12 and will end on March 7, 2017. The dates of the entrance exam will be decided later by the commission. The commission also reserves the right to conduct either computer-based examination or offline OMR based examination of objective type. The commission will release the hall tickets for the applicants a week before the entrance exam.
Post Details and Eligibility Requirements
- Assistant Environmental Engineer (26 posts): B.Tech. degree in Civil/Mechanical/Chemical/Environment Engineering.
- Analyst Grade II (24 posts): Bachelor degree with Chemistry as one of the subject of study.
- Steno-cum-Typist (4 posts): Bachelor degree with Typewriting Higher Grade and shorthand Higher/Lower grade in English.
- Junior Assistant-cum-Typist (3 posts): Degree from any recognized university in India or equivalent with Computer knowledge certificate issued by any government recognized institute.
- Junior Assistant (5 posts): Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university in India or equivalent with Computer knowledge certificate issued by any government recognized institute.
- Technician (1 post): ITI (Electrical) with an experience of at least 3 years. Experience should be in any government or quasi-government organization.
The lower age limit to apply for any of the posts mentioned above is 18 years and upper age limit is 44 years.